Phi Theta Kappa
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize and encourage scholarship among community/junior college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa provides an opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.
To be eligible for membership in Phi Theta Kappa at WOSC, a student must:
1. Be enrolled in classes at WOSC
2. Have completed at least 12 credit hours
3. Have achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher
4. Have established academic excellence as judged by the faculty
5. Be of good moral character and possess recognized qualities of citizenship
For more information on Phi Theta Kappa, contact: Micheal Coker, 477-7738 or Casey Daniels, 477-7931.