Step by Step Instructions
Application and Enrollment Steps: Current and Returning Students
If you are a previous student, or have at some point been a student with WOSC, please go directly to Campus Connect to enroll.
Enrollment Steps for a new student:
- Print this page to have these instructions to follow.
- Go to the WOSC Application for Admission Link, fill out the application and submit it.
- Write down your STUDENT ID and your PIN # so that you will have it handy.
- Go to CampusConnect to enroll.
- Click on REGISTRATION. Then on ADD/DROP COURSES.
- Click on the session and the department for the desired course you wish to enroll. Click on List Courses to show the available courses.
- Click ADD and it will enroll you in that course.
- Click on REVIEW/PAY ACCOUNT. Click on SUBMIT to generate your bill.
- Scroll to the bottom of your bill and click on the desired payment option. Follow the instructions for the payment option you choose to complete the transaction.
- While you are in CampusConnect, go to Student Information and then to Demographic Data. Scroll to the bottom of the demographic data page to find your Online username and password.
- LOGIN to ONLINE STUDENTS with your Online username and password to access and begin your coursework.
- Email your instructor if you have any questions or problems with the course.
- A listing of required text books can be found by accessing the “Book List".
Students wishing to enroll in these classes will need the following:
- Access to the internet
- A valid email address
- Motitvation and will to complete the necessary work in a rigorous academic course