How to Access your Online Class
- Go wosc.edu.
- Go to Current students
- Log in with the Student ID and Pin number you received when you applied for admissions. If you do not know this number please contact Admissions at 580-477-7717 or 580-477-7875.
- Once logged into Campus Connect:
- Go to Student Information
- Once at Demographic Data, scroll to the bottom and view your Online Username and Password. Save this Username and Password, you will need it to get into your class daily.
- After you have your Online Username and Password go back to our website at wosc.edu.
- At wosc.edu go to
- Current Students
- Moodle (Course Manager / Email)
- A new page should load where you can type in the Username and password that you retrieved from Campus Connect. Once logged in you should be able to see your class in the top left corner under my courses.
*Courses are hidden until the first day of class. If you log into Moodle on the day your class starts and it is not there, then you will need to contact the helpdesk at 580-477-7907.