Step by Step Process
Application and Enrollment Steps: Current and Returning Students
If you are a previous student, or have at some point been a student with WOSC, please go directly to Campus Connect
to enroll.Enrollment Steps for a new student:
1. Print this page to have these instructions to follow.
2. Go to the WOSC Application for Admission
Link, fill out the application and submit it.
3. Write down your STUDENT ID
and your PIN #
so that you will have it handy.
4. Go to CampusConnect
5. Click on REGISTRATION. Then on ADD/DROP COURSES.
6. Click on the department for the desired course you wish to enroll. Click on List Courses
to show the available courses.
7. Click ADD and it will enroll you in that course.
8. Click on REVIEW/PAY ACCOUNT. Click on SUBMIT to generate your bill.
9. Scroll to the bottom of your bill and click on the desired payment option. Follow the instructions for the payment option you choose to complete the transaction.
10. While you are in CampusConnect
, go to Student Information
and then to Demographic Data
. Scroll to the bottom of the demographic data page to find your Online username and password.
11. LOGIN to Moodle (Course Manager / Email)
with your Online username and password
to access and begin your coursework.
12. Email your instructor if you have any questions or problems with the course. (If you do not see the coursebefore the class begins, the instructor has hidden the course until the start date)
13. A listing of required text books can be found by accessing the “Book List
- Step by Step Instructions -
Was Last Revised: Thu, 12 Feb 2015