ACT Residual Testing
Western Oklahoma State College offers the ACT Residual exam for individuals who are currently attending or plan to attend Western Oklahoma State College.
The ACT Residual is for Western's purposes only. The results from the ACT Residual test can only be used at Western Oklahoma State College and cannot be sent to any other institution.
High school students wishing to enroll concurrently may take the ACT Residual only ONE time during the year from November 1 - September 30.
Please contact the Testing Center to see upcoming test dates.
Students will need to pre-register for the exam by emailing email@example.com, calling (580) 477-7921, or visiting the Testing Center in SSC-206.
TESTING CENTER POLICIES FOR THE RESIDUAL ACT:
- Residual ACT's are administered the first Wedneday of every month.
- Residual ACT's are NOT offered in July.
- Examinees must sign up for the test by phoning (580) 477-7921 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with name, phone number, and date you wish to take exam.
- Examinees MUST present a valid photo ID card. Acceptable forms are driver's license, military ID, passport, or a state issued photo ID.
- Test fees must be paid a week prior to the test date to ensure testing materials are available.
- The current test fee is $60. This is non-refundable unless tester reschedules no later than 24 hours before scheduled test.
- Examinees should report no later than 11:45 a.m. on test day. No examinee will be admitted to the testing room after 12:00 p.m.
- Calculators must be an approved model through ACT. It is the examinee's responsibility to know if their calulator is approved. This information can be found on the ACT website at www.actstudent.org. If an examinee uses a prohibited calculator, the test will be marked VOID, not scored, and no money will be refunded.
- All cell phones must be turned OFF during testing time AND breaks. Any violation of this policy will constitute a voided test. No refunds will be given.
- Score results are available after 12:00 p.m. the next business day.
- Examinees must present a valid photo ID when picking up score results in person. Only the examinee may pick up the score report due to the Privacy Act and FERPA regulations, unless a release is signed by the student on the day of the exam. The release will designate the person allowed to pick up the score report. The person picking up the score report must present a photo ID.
- ALL EXAMINEES MUST WAIT A MINIMUM OF 60 DAYS BETWEEN RESIDUAL TESTS.
Please contact the Testing Center with any questions, comments, or concerns at (580) 477-7921 or emailing email@example.com