Since the campus is closed due to COVID-19, testing for enrollment purposes will have a different process. We are happy to announce we can proctor via Zoom with our local testing staff. You will need a webcam on your computer to complete testing.
1) Contact Admissions to determine if placement testing is needed and which assessment (English, Math, or Reading) you need to take
2) Fill out this link below using these directions
- All information added must be correct
- DO NOT USE your Social Security Number as your STUDENT ID
- Your Student ID is located on your Campus Connect account
3) Our local staff will call and set up an appointment time (From the time your request is made, it could be the next business day before someone contacts you back) *Western is closed on Fridays in the summer*
4) You will receive an email from your proctor with instructions and a link to your Zoom Accuplacer meeting
5) Scores will be entered within the same business day
6) Contact an Advisor to enroll
Testing will be on an appointment basis only and summer enrollment will take priority at this time.
Assessments are free of charge the first time they are taken.
***GOOGLE CHROMEBOOKS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS PROCESS***