Step: Adding Classes, Making Payment.
Now you should have your Student ID number and your PIN
To enroll in classes and pay for them you need to log into WOSC Campus Connect.
Using Campus Connect, you can add/drop and pay for classes, view unofficial transcripts and course schedules. This is also where you will go to order your transcript.
Here are the steps to access Campus Connect and add classes.
- Go to www.wosc.edu
- Go to Current Students
- Click on Campus Connect
- Login with your Student ID and PIN
- Click on Registration
- Click on ADD/Drop Courses
- Click the Semester you want
- Click the Department of the course you want
- Click the List Courses button
- Click the Add button next to the class you want
Here are the steps for making payment via Campus Connect.
- Click on Student Information
- Click on Review/Pay Account. Click on Submit to generate your bill.
- Scroll down and click on the Pay by Credit Card button. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. If you plan to use a debit card for payment, you may need to contact your bank and check your daily spending limit. Be aware that your credit card company may have a security feature that will decline your card if the address in our system does not match your credit billing statement.
|STEP 1||STEP 2||STEP 3||STEP 4||STEP 5||STEP 6|