Official Transcript Requests
Western Oklahoma State College has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse for electronic ordering and delivery of official transcripts. Electronic transcripts offer a much quicker delivery than mail and can be received in as little as an hour.
Electronic transcripts cost $5.00 and can be ordered using any major credit card. You will not be charged until your order is completed.
How to request your etranscript:
- Select the link for National Student Clearinghouse
- Enter your order information and payment information. If you want your transcript issued at a future date (such as after final grades are posted or degrees are posted), select the appropriate date.
- Submit the order. You will receive an order confirmation via text or email (chosen during the ordering process).
- You will receive a delivery confirmation when it has been opened by the recipient.
Paper Transcript - U.S. Mail
Paper copy mailed through the US Postal Service - estimated delivery 3-5 days, depending on USPS processing times*
*delivery times are estimates and may vary for weather, outages, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Paper Transcripts are free of charge (limit of 10 transcripts per day).
How to request your paper transcript:
- Log in to your Campus Connect account
- Select Student Information, then Official Transcript Request.
- Enter the name and address where you want it sent, number of copies, and date you request it be mailed (choose today’s date for immediate mailing or choose a later date if holding for grades or final degree).
General Transcript Information
All indebtedness to the college must be paid before an official transcript will be issued. Other holds may also prevent a transcript from being issued; you will be notified of any holds preventing transcript release at the time of ordering.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of college policy and federal law.
Current and former students may access their unofficial transcripts through Campus Connect. Western does not mail, fax, or email copies of unofficial transcripts.