REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Complete paper International Application for Admission.
- Complete International Student SEVIS information sheet.
- TOEFL score report. If English is not the student's native language, they are required to take the TOEFL test. The test score must be 500 (paper-based), 173 (computer-based), or 61 (internet-based). Information on the TOEFL test can be found at www.toefl.org. We also accept the IELTS. The test score must be 6.0 or higher. Complete information about IELTS can be found at www.ielts.org. We must have the official score report sent directly to WOSC. - NO COPIES. (Exceptions to this rule are students that have graduated from a U.S. high school or completed 4 units of English at a U.S. high school).
- Affidavit of Financial Support and a statement from a bank that indicates the availability of funds for the student to attend school for at least one year is required. The affidavit is to be signed by the person verifying the bank statement and is willing and able to provide the student with financial support to cover their education and living expenses while in the U.S.
- A copy of the page (or pages) of the student's passport and VISA that indicates their complete name, country of citizenship, passport number, and passport expiration date.
- Current bank statement with minimum balance of $9000.00 for first year of school.
- Evidence of completion of secondary school (high school). This must be an official transcript translated into English by an approved credential evaluation service.
- Official transcripts of all university work completed outside of the U.S., translated into English, and evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service. These services can be located on the Web at: www.wes.org or www.jsilny.com. The student's credits will not be placed on their transcript until after they have been fully admitted and enrolled in classes.
- ACT or SAT score report. If the student is under 21 years of age the ACT/SAT is required. The ACT/SAT is not required if the student is over 21 years of age. Please do not submit copies. Arrange to have their ACT/SAT scores sent directly to us from the testing center.
- An "I-20" will not be processed until after all required documents are received and evaluated.