Back to Top

Articulation Agreements

Transfer of Courses to Senior Higher Education Institutions

Under an articulation agreement between the community colleges and the public senior institutions of higher education in Oklahoma, students completing the Associate of Arts(AA) or Associate of Science(AS) degree at Western Oklahoma State College can transfer to any senior level state institution and expect to find their lower division general education requirements satisfied. Students completing either an AA or AS degree and planning on transferring to state colleges or universities should follow the degree requirements as specified in the appropriate senior institutional catalog or course of study in consultation with your faculty advisor. If a student does not complete either an Associate of Arts(AA) or Associate of Science(AS) degree, they will have their transcript evaluated on a course-by-course basis. Therefore, it is to the student's benefit to complete the AA or AS Degree prior to transfer to the senior college or university.

 Western's Current Articulation Agreements

Western maintains specific Articulation Agreements with several universities.

Cameron University

Midwestern State University

Northeastern State University

University of Centeral Oklahoma

Webster University