Back to Top

Student Grievances

We here at Western care about our students. We want to hear from our students if they are struggling or having a problem in any way. Students may file grievances in one of two ways:

1. Submit a letter or e-mail specifically describing the nature of the issue.

2. Make an appointment with the Vice President for Student Services to discuss the issue.


If there is an emergency or the issue puts someone at serious risk, please call 911 before contacting this office.


(NOTE: This office takes all matters brought to its attention very seriously. Every grievance will be investigated fully until it is resolved. This office may ask for supporting documentation of any and all student grievances.)


Back to Student Services Page