Military Studies Program
An Associate in Applied Science Degree in Military Studies can help you advance in rank, improve your chances for commissioning programs, and improve the knowledge and skills needed for continued service and personal fulfilment. Additionally, a college degrees makes you more competitive in the civilian job market.
The Military Studies program at Western Oklahoma State College is committed to providing exemplary educational opportunities to meet the needs of both the individual and the community through a curriculum that trains competent, employable individuals in a wide variety of skill specialties. Military Studies students will complete the Associate in Applied Science degree by creating a comprehensive capstone project and paper reflecting an understanding of military history, leadership, ethics, and the role of the armed forces in peacekeeping and humanitarian efforts.
This program offers:
- Simple online application with no upfront cost.
- No minimum ACT/SAT requirements.
- Maximum credit for military training and prior college-level knowledge.
- Personalized degree plans that focus on degree completion, not course completion.
- Residency established in 12 semester hours.
- Student Support Services and tutoring available online.
- Can be completed 100% online. Classes fit your schedule.
- Complete your degree from anywhere at your pace!
MILITARY STUDIES ADVISER(S)