Forms & Resources
FORMS & RESOURCES for Future Students
All nursing department forms and information packets related to the program can be found on this page.
- The next nursing class will begin the fall semester of 2023 (August 2023).
- For the LPN-to-RN program, those students entering in August 2023 will complete a nursing transitions class in the second 4-week semester, Summer 2023.
Thinking of Applying to the Program? The next available application cycle will begin in January 2024.
1. Schedule an advisement appointment with one of the nursing faculty advisors - click here to schedule an appt.
2. All Nursing Applicants please complete the following documents and submit with your application:
- You will need to submit two (2) professional reference forms. Print two forms, one for each person completing the form for you. The forms can be found on this link: WOSC Professional Reference Form
- You will need to submit an Academic Entrance Essay. Please follow directions on this link: ACADEMIC ENTRANCE ESSAY LINK
- Visit the WOSC Admissions page to complete your degree check. There are google form, mail, email, and/or fax options.
3. Applicants are strongly encouraged to download and read Western's Nursing General Information Packet before applying to our program.
- Information Packets
- General Information Packet
- Preadmission Nursing Exam - HESI A2 with Critical Thinking Exam Information
- Mobility Exam- HESI LPN - RN Entrance Exam
- Policy & Procedure for Advanced Standing entry for qualified LPNS interested in applying to Western's LPN-to-RN program.
- Transfer Student Policy & Procedure for any student currently in a different nursing program who is interested in transferring to Western.
WOSC pre-nursing students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with their nursing faculty advisor at least once a semester. Appointments can be made by calling any of our campuses or emailing one of the advisors closest to your hometown:
All Campus Nursing Fax# - 1-580-477-7862
What is Western Oklahoma State College?
AboutWestern Oklahoma State College, established as Altus Junior College in 1926, is the oldest original municipal two-year college still in existence in Oklahoma...
VisionWestern Oklahoma State College aspires to be the outstanding and innovative community college known for its focus on student success and its service to community and regional development.
MissionThe mission of Western Oklahoma State College is to provide high quality education while ensuring equity, supporting student success, and empowering individuals to become productive members of diverse local, regional, and global communities.