FORMS & RESOURCES
All nursing department forms and information packets related to the program can be found on this page.
The nursing education departmen application will open for completion online as follows:
- Fall Semester: February 1st through March 1st.
- Spring Semester: September 1st through October 1st.
HESI Math Boot Camp -Annually in the spring semester
Click here to download information for the Math HESI Boot Camp
Reading - coming in Spring 2023
Math - coming in Spring 2023
Location: Altus Campus Only. Main Building, Room B-7. Reservation Required!
Schedule attendance: email email@example.com .
Thinking of Applying to the Program? Then:
1. Schedule an advisement appointment with one of the nursing faculty advisors - click here to schedule an appt.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to download and read the WOSC Nursing General Information Packet & Applicant Information before applying to the program.
- Information Packets
- General Information Packet
- Preadmission Nursing Exam - HESI A2 with Critical Thinking Exam Information
- Mobility Exam- HESI LPN - RN Entrance Exam
- Nursing Application Information Session Flyer/Info conducted in the Fall semester!
- Program Cost Information - 2021 - 2022
- Policy & Procedure for Advanced Standing entry for LPN to RN Students
- Transfer Student Policy & Procedure for Transfer Nursing Courses
- Nursing Application Supporting Documents Forms/Information
All Nursing Applicants Please Complete and/or Review the Following Documents:
WOSC pre-nursing students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with their nursing faculty advisor at least once a semester. Appointments can be made by calling any of our campuses or emailing one of the advisors closest to your hometown:
All Campus Nursing Fax# - 1-580-477-7862