2020 HESI Boot Camp Schedule now available! Forms and Resources
The Nursing Application for the Fall 2020 semester is currently opened. Applications must be completed online on the nursing website. See below to apply:
LPNs seeking entry
General Students seeking entry
FORMS & RESOURCES
All Nursing Applications for general student admissions, advanced standing admission, re-admission, and transferring students can be found on the Admissions and Application Link on the WOSC nursing education department webpage!
The nursing applications online will be opened for completion as follows:
- Spring re-entry application opens October 1st, and closes November 1st.
- Fall re-entry opens February 1st, and closes March1st.
- General student application opens February 1st, and closes March 1st.
- LPN to RN (Advanced Standing) student application opens February 1st, and closes March 15th.
Pre-admission nursing testing begins December, and ends in February annually.
NLN Challenge Exam testing for Advanced Standing Entry (LPNs seeking RN) can be taken anytime between August 1st thru March 13th.
Refer to the Future Student page for the LPN-RN student information, and more information on the NLN Challenge exams.
Please ensure you read all application information carefully and follow all instructions. Please see below for the application worksheet and information packets:
- Application Worksheet
- General Student Information Packet
- LPN Student Information Packet
- Admission Selection Score Sheet
- Degree Check Form
WOSC pre-nursing students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with their nursing faculty advisor at least once a semester. Appointments can be made by calling any of our campuses or emailing one of the advisors closest to your hometown:
All Campus Nursing Fax# - 1-580-477-7862