Application and Enrollment Steps: Current and Returning Students
If you are a previous student, or have at some point been a student with WOSC, please go directly to Campus Connect to enroll for a Winter Session course.
Enrollment Steps for a new student:
- Print this page to have these instructions to follow.
- Go to the WOSC Application for Admission Link, fill out the application and submit it. (If you have submitted an application before you do not need to submit another one)
- Write down your STUDENT ID and your PIN # so that you will have it handy.
- Go to Campus Connect to enroll.
- Click on REGISTRATION. Then on ADD/DROP COURSES.
- Click on Winter Session and the department for the desired course you wish to enroll. Click on List Courses to show the available courses.
- Click ADD and it will enroll you in that course. (Remember you can only enroll in one Winter Session course).
- Click on REVIEW/PAY ACCOUNT. Click on SUBMIT to generate your bill.
- Scroll to the bottom of your bill and click on the desired payment option. Follow the instructions for the payment option you choose to complete the transaction. (Remember, you must pay when you enroll or you will be dropped from the course by midnight of the same day).
- While you are in CampusConnect, go to Student Information and then to Demographic Data. Scroll to the bottom of the demographic data page to find your Online username and password.
- LOGIN to ONLINE STUDENTS with your Online username and password to access and begin your coursework.
- Complete the Transcript Request form immediately to speed up processing of your paperwork.
- Email your instructor if you have any questions or problems with the course.