This is a test of the notification system.
Application and Enrollment Steps: Current and Returning Students
If you are a current student, please go directly to My Western to enroll for a Winter Session course.
Enrollment Steps for a new student:
- Print this page to have these instructions to follow.
- Go to the WOSC Application for Admission Link, click create an account. If you have submitted an application for the Fall 2023 semester, you do not need to submit another one. It will take approximately 24 hours for your application to process before you can enroll.
- Go to My Western to enroll.
- Click on REGISTRATION. Then on ADD/DROP COURSES.
- Click on Winter Session and the department for the desired course you wish to enroll. Click on List Courses to show the available courses.
- Click ADD and it will enroll you in that course. (Remember you can only enroll in one Winter Session course).
- Click on REVIEW/PAY ACCOUNT. Click on SUBMIT to generate your bill.
- Scroll to the bottom of your bill and click on the desired payment option. Follow the instructions for the payment option you choose to complete the transaction. (Remember, you should pay when you enroll).
- While you are in CampusConnect, go to Student Information and then to Demographic Data. Scroll to the bottom of the demographic data page to find your Online username and password.
- LOGIN to the ONLINE CLASSROOM with your Online username and password to access and begin your coursework.
- Complete the Transcript Request form immediately to speed up processing of your paperwork.
- Email your instructor if you have any questions or problems with the course.
What is Western Oklahoma State College?
AboutWestern Oklahoma State College, established as Altus Junior College in 1926, is the oldest original municipal two-year college still in existence in Oklahoma...
VisionWestern Oklahoma State College aspires to be the outstanding and innovative community college known for its focus on student success and its service to community and regional development.
MissionThe mission of Western Oklahoma State College is to provide high quality education while ensuring equity, supporting student success, and empowering individuals to become productive members of diverse local, regional, and global communities.