Are you a student living in the Altus area and taking courses from another college or university? Do you need to take an exam and have it proctored in a secure environment?
Western's Testing Center provides this service to any student needing an exam administered and proctored. The process for having an exam proctored is:
- If no form needs to be signed, simply provide your college, university, company, etc. with the information of the college testing center.
- Provide the proctor (Western Testing Center Director or staff) with your name, phone number, and email address. In addition, include: 1.) name of the college, university, or company; 2.) course number and course name; and 3.) exam number, if applicable.
- If a form needs the proctor's signature, call the proctor to make arrangements to complete and return the form to the institution.
- The college, university, or company will then provide the proctor with your exam.
The student MUST schedule an appointment to take the exam. Contact the Testing Center Office at 580-477-7921 to schedule an appointment.
When arriving for the scheduled exam, the examinee must present a valid photo ID.
Proctor/Administrator Information (this is the information that may be needed by the college/university for which you are attending):
Western Oklahoma State College
2801 N. Main
Altus, OK 73521
Office: (580) 477-7742
Fax: (580) 477-7716
- $10.00 Fee
- Proctor fees are paid the day of the exam.
- There is no charge for current WOSC students, WOSC graduates, employees, or active duty military.
The Testing Center is located in the main building in room SSC 206.