ACT National Testing
National ACT Test
Western Oklahoma State College is a test center for the National ACT test. Currently, the National ACT is offered on Western's campus six (6) times per year: September, October, December, February, April, and June.
- Registration is required for the exam and must be completed online. If you are younger than 13 or cannot pay by credit card, you need to register by mail.
- Pictures (head shots) of the examinee must be submitted with the registration.
- Remember, there are deadlines for registering for each exam in order to reduce the cost of the exam.
- If you are requesting extended time or other accommodations, you must complete and submit the application request and required documentation to ACT prior to testing.
For more information, contact the Testing Center at (580) 477-7921 or online at www.actstudent.org
Please adhere to the following policies on test day:
- Arrive no later than 8:00 a.m. If you arrive later than 8:00 a.m., you will not be admitted to testing.
- You MUST have proper identification such as a photo ID. Refer to the act website (www.actstudent.org) for identification that will be accepted. There will be absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
- You MUST bring your admission ticket with you. This may be printed from the website, or bring the ticket that was mailed to you.
- The photo MUST be present on the admission ticket. If it does not appear on the ticket, you will not be admitted for testing.
- If you do not have your admission ticket with the photo appearing, you will NOT be admitted for testing.
- Leave all electronic devices in your vehicle. These are not allowed to be used, even during break, once testing has begun. Any violation of this policy will result in a VOIDED test with no money refunded.
- Refer to the above website for more test prep and test information.