TESTING AND ASSESSMENT CENTER
Room SSC 206
Summer Hours of Operation
(BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
***The Testing Center will be closed Monday, May 31st (Memorial Day).
If you have questions, comments, or to schedule an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (580) 477-7921.
Testing Office: (580) 477-7921
Fax: (580) 477-7716
Director [Jessica Reed]: (580) 477-7742
TESTING CENTER MISSION STATEMENT:
The Testing Center seeks to support the educational mission of Western Oklahoma State College by aiding students, faculty, and staff. The Testing Center seeks to provide high quality testing services for students, graduates, and professionals from the surrounding community. We strive to administer tests in a technologically advanced environment to promote satisfaction and achievement in reaching academic and professional goals. Western’s Testing Center subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.
- All examinees must show appropriate photo identification to take any exam. Approved types, but not limited to, are school ID, drivers license, passport, state ID, tribal ID, or military ID.
- Examinees are requested to not bring cell phones, smartwatches, backpacks, etc. to the Testing Center. However, lockers are available and all items must be locked in the locker.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items.
- No headgear (hats, caps, scarfs, hoodies, etc.) of any kind will be allowed in the Testing Center.
- All examinees must sign in and out on the roster before testing.
- Calculators, notes, books, and note paper will only be allowed according to instructor persmissions.
- Pencils, caluclators, and scratch paper will be provided by the Testing Center.
- NO children are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Under no circumstances is an examinee permitted to print, copy, or remove exam material by any means from the Testing Center.
- Cheating is not allowed and will not be tolerated. An Incident Report will be completed, the instructor and Vice President of Student Support Services will be notified immediately to determine the appropriate disciplinary action to be taken.
- Examinees for the Residual ACT arriving after the exam has begun will not be allowed to test.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Any special accommodations needed for testing must be approved through the Counselor.
TESTING CENTER STAFF: